LAST UPDATED: April 9, 2016
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
1.2 You represent and warrant that:
- you have the capacity to enter into a legal agreement in the province, state, territory or country in which you reside; and
- your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation in the province, state, territory or country from which you are accessing the Site.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
IRES suggests that you print or save a local copy of these Terms Use for your future reference.
3. SIGNING UP FOR CERTAIN FEATURES OR ACTIVITIES
When signing up to access certain features of the Site or participate in certain activities run via the Site, you represent and warrant that any information you provide about yourself is true and that you will maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true and current. If IRES has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue or inaccurate, IRES has the right to suspend or terminate your access to and use of the Site or any portion thereof. IRES's use of any personally identifying information that you provide is governed by the terms of the Ignition Real Estate Solutions Online Privacy Practices.
If you are given a username and/or a password for the purpose of accessing certain features of the Site or participating in certain activities run via the Site, you are responsible for all activities conducted under that username or password, and you will take all necessary steps to ensure that no one other than you uses that username or password and that that password is kept confidential. If you have any reason to believe that any password assigned to you has become known to or been used by any other person, you will inform IRES immediately. IRES cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from IRES's failure or your failure to protect your username or password information.
You will be asked to suggest one or more usernames when you register with the Site. Please note that the assignment of a username to you is in IRES's sole discretion. As well, IRES may, at any time, change any username or password assigned by IRES to you. IRES will notify you when it does so.
4. USE OF THE SITE
Except as expressly permitted in section 4.3, you may use the Site only for your own personal, non-commercial use.
You will not:
- Use the Site or any service or tool provided on the Site for a commercial purpose;
- seek to gain access to any portions of the Site you are not authorized by IRES to access;
- use the Site to impersonate or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity including but not limited to IRES;
- use the Site to either directly or indirectly interfere with, disrupt or damage the Site, the server(s) on which it hosted, the networks connected to them or any other user's access to the Site;
- access the Site through any automated means (for example, bots or web crawlers);
- access services or tool made available on the Site using an interface other than the one made available on the Site by IRES;
- adapt, translate, modify, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any aspect of: (i) the Site; (ii) any software or technology used in connection with the Site; or (iii) downloaded from the Site;
- violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law or regulation (including any laws relating to the export of data or software); or
- collect or store personally identifying information about other users of the Site for any purposes unrelated to the Site or that are illegal or unlawful.
Please note that IRES controls the Site from within Canada, and the Site is hosted in Canada and the United States of America.
IRES reserves the right to communicate with you regarding your use of the Site. You consent to IRES' use of any contact information that you provide to IRES in doing so. The content included in any such communication is deemed to be Content made available on the Site by IRES.
6. SUBMITTING CONTENT
The contents of the Site, including any and all information, content, links, reports, data, databases, tools, e-mail, code, photographs, pictures, video, postings, graphics, interfaces, web pages, text, files, software, product names, company names, trade-marks, logos, trade names, or other materials contained on or in the Site is the "Content". The Content includes materials contributed to the Site by or on behalf of IRES (the "IRES Content").
You may retain a copy of any Content forming part of the Site solely for your personal use and records, provided that any marks, logos or other legends that form part of that Content are not removed from the copy. Otherwise, all rights in and to any item of Content are reserved by the contributor of that item. Consequently, you may not modify, publish, display, transmit, adapt, sell, license or in any way exploit any item of Content that you did not contribute, without the express prior permission of the contributor of that item.
7. DISCLAIMER REGARDING THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKED SITES
IRES may provide links to resources not forming part of the Site. IRES has no control over such resources. You acknowledge and agree that IRES is not responsible for the availability of such external resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such resources. You further acknowledge and agree that IRES will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such resource.
While IRES encourages links to the Site, it does not wish to be linked to or from any third-party website which (i) contains, posts or transmits any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene or indecent information of any kind; (ii) contains, posts or transmits any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or which is protected by copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary rights. IRES reserves the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link to the Site, including, without limitation, any link which contains or makes available any content or information of the foregoing nature, at any time. You agree to remove any link you may have to the Site upon the request of IRES.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or other third parties accessible on or via the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser or other third parties. You agree that IRES will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or other third parties on the Site. Please note, if you provide any information to a third party (e.g., your contact information or credit card information), such information is collected by the third party and not by IRES, even if you made a purchase from a third party web site that was linked from or framed within the Site.
THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- Without limiting sections 8.1 and 8.2, IRES does not warrant that the Site or any Content:
- will be available at all times;
- will operate without errors;
- defects or errors in the Content will be corrected;
- will be accessible regardless of the hardware or software that you wish to employ to access it;
- is absolutely secure, notwithstanding IRES's use of commercially reasonable efforts to secure it; or
- is free from viruses or other harmful code.
Without limiting sections 8.1 and 8.2, IRES does not warrant that communications made using any tools available through the Site will be absolutely secure.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL IRES, ITS REPRESENTATIVES SUPPLIERS, CUSTOMERS or AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY PERSON WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF ANY SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE. FURTHERMORE, IRES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY USER OF THE SITE OR ANY SPONSOR OR ADVERTISER OF THE SITE.
IRES reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change or modify the Site from time to time including but not limited adding or removing functionality or features or changing its name. IRES may change the Site without prior notice to you.
Should you violate these Terms and Conditions or any other rights of IRES, IRES reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you, including, without limitation, restricting, suspending or terminating your access to all or any part of the Site. .
#446 35 Richard Ct SW, Calgary AB T3E 7N9
Please put "Notice of Violation" in the subject line of all such notifications and include in each such notice a reasonably detailed description of the alleged violation. .
13. TERM AND TERMINATION